Optimise the pH of your root zone
Accurate and fast pH measurements with our advanced probe technology, which ensures that you get lightning-fast pH measurements direct from the root zone or in solutions.
From a water chemistry perspective, pH (potential Hydrogen) plays a pivotal role in making nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by plants. When the growing medium becomes too acidic or too alkaline, your plants won’t be able to access the nutrients they need to thrive.
Get the fundamentals of growing right by regularly measuring pH to ensure that this is always within the optimal range.
Product Features / Benefits
- Reinforced spear–tip for fast, direct measurement in substrates
- Effective in soil, coco coir blends, rockwool, potting mixes and solution
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- Fast sensor response for quick and accurate measurements
- Suitable for use with the Bluelab Combo Meter, Bluelab Combo Meter Plus and Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter
- BNC connector is covered to prevent corrosion