The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connects.
For remote or cloud access, the computer you are already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
• Easy to use monitor that measures pH, EC, and Temperature direct in your irrigation line
• Simple 1 button calibration for pH 7 and pH 4
• High-pressure pH probe – easy to clean and calibrate
• Data logs direct to your computer via wireless connection with Bluelab Connect Stick
• Personalized alarm settings
• 24/7 monitoring that will Email if anything goes wrong
• High-pressure in-line pH probe with 3/4′ NPT thread
• Adapter collar to increase pH probe thread to 1′ NPT
• Conductivity probe with 1′ NPT thread
• View data and current status remotely via Connect Mobile App
(A computer with permanent internet access is required)
FREE Bluelab Connect Software available online
Applications-Aquaponics Applications-Floriculture Applications-Greenhouse Applications-Hydroponics Applications-Indstry
Aquaponics Floriculture Greenhouse Hydroponics Industry
Guardian monitor connect inline manual and care
Bluelab pH Probe Cleaning Instructions
Bluelab Conductivity Probe Cleaning Instructions Product-User-Symbol-Wallmount Data-Via-App-72px (002)
Probe cable length: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
Download Technical Specification Sheet
Positioning Connect Devices
Connect Software Troubleshooting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Bluelab-Connect-Stick-2-WEB(150279)You will need to purchase ONE Connect Stick 2
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick 2 is required to receive wireless data from one or more connect devices. Download the FREE Bluelab Connect Software to use with the Connect Stick 2.
Please purchase one Connect Stick 2 separately prior to check out.