With the Bluelab Connect Stick 2, you’ll be able to improve crop performance and reduce errors. What’s more, through the power of data and remote monitoring, you can stay connected to your crops – even when you’re on holiday. To connect, simply download Bluelab’s free Connect software. Once installed on your computer, set up an account for you and your team members to use. All they need to do is download the Bluelab Connect mobile app.
Not only will you be able to view the data being collected by your Connect devices, you’ll also receive notifications of any alarms you have set up.
- Receive wireless data from Bluelab Connect devices to your computer and smartphone
- View data and device status remotely. (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
- View data and get alerts on your smartphone or tablet
- Send wireless data up to 100m/330ft (typical indoor)*
- Send wireless data up to 400m/1312ft in open space (line-of-sight)*
- Works with Connect Range Extenders for extra-long range (700m/2300ft)
- Free Bluelab® Connect™ Software available from bluelab.com
- Receive data from up to 50 Connect devices with one Connect Stick
- *Wireless range can be reduced by walls and plant canopie